Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
4 months ago
Position: Designer Facades - Northern Ireland
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: Neg DOE
Together with the Senior Management team, develop, recommend and implement strategies, policies and practices, which will facilitate the achievement of the Company's stated business and financial objectives.
Designer Facades Responsibilities:
- Preparation of shop drawings, details, elevations & fab drawings,
- Communicating with architects and end users in a professional manner,
- Good understanding of thermal values & acoustics,
- Commercial, high-rise, residential builds
- Material submittals,
- Technically competent,
- Planning/scheduling, meeting deadlines,
- Good understanding of specifications and applicable standards,
Designer Facades Requirements:
- Have 5+ years working in the Curtain Walling industry,
- Be familiar with Curtain Walling Systems,
- Excellent ability to communicate openly with employees at all levels.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- A Degree in Façade Engineering or Architecture is desirable,
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the design of facades.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV to Rachel Wood, , or call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.