Republic of Ireland
14 days ago
Position: Design Manager (Construction)
Salary: Negotiable DOE
The Job: Excellent Opportunity to join one of Ireland's leading Main Contractors
Key Responsibilities as Design Manager
- To complete and publish a Design Management Plan (part of the Project Execution Plan) and establish project specific procedures and implement them, in accordance with established procedural protocols.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows.
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company's reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company's requirements.
- Qualification in Architectural or Construction Related.
- Minimum 3 years or more in a design and / or technical development background.
- Experience in managing the development of Tender Technical Bids would be desirable.
- Autocad 3D modelling would be an advantage.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Sue O'Brien on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.