about 1 year ago
Position: Design Manager (Water/ Wastewater Industry)
Salary: Excellent Salary on offer
Our client, an established contractor, offer design, construction and commissioning solutions for the water and wastewater industry in both Ireland and UK.
- Track and monitor the design outputs against the design deliverables, project programme and design expenditure against cost allowance.
- Identify the requirements for the design of temporary works.
- Ensuring that the production of all documentation required is in place to manage the project in line with CDM requirements and that all regularity standards are adhered to
- Develop and manage the Design Management Plan.
- Coordinating and managing the team of Design Engineers and ensuring that the Principal Designer duties are administered and discharged in line with CDM 2015.
- Minimum 8 + years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience working within the Water/ Wastewater industry
- Chartered Engineer preferred or working towards chartership
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects and managing multidiscipline teams
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.