4 months ago
15 Sep 00:00
Position: Design Engineer
Salary: €45k to €50k
The Job: If designing is your dream and you are an industry professional with the ability to conceptualize ideas, and then the progression to fabrication and construction with sheet metal designs is what makes you tick, then look no further.
Your dream job maybe closer than you think, if you see your strengths and skills in the details below then you may have found the opportunity you are seeking.
- You must be a qualified Sheet Metal Worker or be qualified in a similar trade.
- You will need to have at least 2 - 3 years facades and structural experience.
- Multitasking and organizational skills must be one of your strengths.
- You must be able to prepare drawings and design templates in Solid Works Mepla.
- You will have general design input and will co-ordinate with the external design team.
- You will be reviewing external design engineers calculations.
- You will be required to attend site meetings and coordinate structural assessments.
An excellent opportunity to come into a well-established, highly respected and dynamic commercial glazing company.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.