15 days ago
Position: Design Engineer (Water/ Wastewater Industry)
Salary: Excellent Salary on offer
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of civil, utility and public realm works across Ireland, are now looking to recruit an experienced Design Engineer for civil and utility (water) projects.
- Working as part of a team to deliver projects on programme for our clients.
- Assisting with drawings, technical submittals etc.
- Providing planning, design, and coordination support on projects and tenders.
- Management and coordination of the delivery of design works package
- Minimum 1 - 2 + years' experience in a similar role.
- Degree in Engineering, Structural Engineering or the equivalent.
- Experience working within the Civil Engineering Industry, with preference for experience on water/wastewater projects.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.