14 days ago
Position: Customer Service Executive
Location: Dublin West
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Our client is an Irish Company with a great reputation, looking to expand their vibrant team.
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Executive who possesses good computer and communication skills. The core objective of this role is to support the business in achieving the primary goals of customer satisfaction and business growth through management of the enquiry and quotation process.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of customer needs are met through proactive communication with the customer and key internal stakeholders.
- Deliver extraordinary customer experience on every interaction by evaluating, analysing and resolving enquiries and providing service information.
- Work closely with the sales team on customer proposals and quotes to grow the business.
- Manage existing client accounts.
- Processing quotations and sales orders.
- Reviewing outstanding order reports on a daily basis and liaising with customers.
- Providing support & information to directors and management.
- Providing customer service on all queries i.e. products, pricing and lead times/deliveries.
- Reviewing, analysing and reporting on stock levels to management.
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Hardworking, honest with strong desire to succeed.
- Experience with Sage 200 an advantage
- Must be a team player.
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience within an office environment
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Sue on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.