12 days ago
Position: Credit Controller
Location: Limerick (Hybrid)
Our client is a leading company in the lift sector worldwide. They provide mobility solutions such as lifts, escalators, and moving ramps and walkways.
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join their Limerick Head Office team. The ideal candidate will have Credit Control experience and be used to working in a business office environment.
- Ensuring that the company income stream is maintained by the timely collection of monies due.
- Following the Company's credit control procedure when securing payment of debt, reporting and communicating debt issues to management as required.
- Understanding the nature of the customer queries and taking action to resolve the matter with a view to securing payment.
- Liaising with the relevant manager to determine an appropriate course of action when resolving a dispute.
- Issuing relevant paperwork to the customer to pursue recompense through the courts where necessary.
- Contacting via telephone every current debt customer on the aged debtors report on a regular basis to ascertain when payment is to be made and reasons for delayed / non-payment.
- Reviewing existing customer credit limits reporting to management any changes in credit status that may require them to reconsider payment terms.
- Negotiating payment plans
- Issuing statements to all accounts on a monthly basis
- Previous experience in a business office environment and in Credit Control will be a plus.
- Excel knowledge
- Experience in SAP will be a plus
- Excellent customer service
- Great communication skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.