9 days ago
Position: Contracts Supervisor
Salary: Excellent Salary and Package on Offer
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Contracts Supervisor to join an already established Architectural and Smoke Ventilation Department.
This role will involve overseeing several projects with values of up to €300,000 and will consist of Architectural Louvre, Brise Soleil installations and Smoke Ventilation installations.
- Supervise and direct operations on Architectural and Ventilation Projects Liaising with Contracts Managers and other trades on site.
- Ensuring projects are completed safely, to a high-quality standard, on time and within budget.
- Supervision of personnel on site and management/coordination of all aspects of the installations.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to the highest quality and standards.
- Liaison with clients, main contractors and other trades personnel as required.
- 5+ years' experience in the supervising of site installations and project supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships with clients.
- Have a full, clean driving licence.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.