24 days ago
24 May 00:00
Position: Contracts Manager - Windows and Doors
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Contracts Manager - Windows and Doors Responsibilities:
- Excellent quality management experience.
- Client management.
- Contractually and commercially competent.
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings.
- Ability to produce complete progress reports on time.
- Able to communicate politely and professionally at all levels, internally and with customers.
- IT proficient in all key Office products, including Excel and comfortable working in an office environment.
- Able to read and understand tender drawings and specifications.
- Capable of remaining focused and calm during busy periods.
- Receptive and adaptable to change.
Contracts Manager - Windows and Doors Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in the Windows and Door Industry
- 3+ years experience in contracts management.
- Competent in the management of the internal supply chain from Design to handover.
- MS Project experience preferred.
- Extremely organised and driven.
- Career focused.
- Comfortable working amongst a team yet equally as driven when working alone.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage workload.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.