13 days ago
Position: Contracts Manager - Building Services
Salary: NEG DOE
Elk Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager for their client who are a Building Services Company with offices in both Waterford and Dublin.
- Lead projects from the concept stage right through to completion, while defining the technical requirements of the project.
- Provide reports and updates on the progress of projects to the management team.
- Creating and developing project plans as per the scope to include managing costs, defining a timeline, and establishing the resources required while ensuring project profitability.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the client, suppliers, and other partners.
- Manage client concerns and ensure they are dealt with in a thorough and timely manner.
- Lead, develop and retain staff while ensuring the delivery delivery of an efficient & effective service.
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials, and subcontractors.
- Manage the procurement process for all electrical projects to include the pricing of contracts, projects, and tenders for the Facilities Management and Project Teams.
- Manage and drive a large team to meet all project requirements and deadlines.
- Manage, direct and co-ordinate the activities of contracted personnel and/or third parties.
- Manage & authorise staffing requirements on site (i.e., overtime) and notify the HR Department of any unscheduled absences.
- Degree qualified in either an engineering discipline or with an Electrical Trade background.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a fast-paced construction environment.
- Proficient in IT literacy with the ability to collate and generate detailed site reports.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- In depth knowledge of the Construction Industry.
- Proven leadership capabilities with solid commercial awareness.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Alison on 059 9100 716 in complete confidence.