Limerick, Republic of Ireland
over 1 year ago
Position: Contracts Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
Limerick based bespoke furniture making and fit out company.
Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
- Excellent quality management experience.
- Client management.
- Contractually and commercially competent.
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings.
- Ability to produce complete progress reports on time.
- Able to communicate politely and professionally at all levels, internally and with customers.
- IT proficient in all key Office products, including Excel and comfortable working in an office environment.
- Able to read and understand tender drawings and specifications.
- Capable of remaining focused and calm during busy periods.
- Receptive and adaptable to change.
Contracts Manager Requirements:
- Experience in Fit Out
- Competent in the management of the internal supply chain from Design to handover.
- MS Project experience preferred.
- Extremely organised and driven.
- Career focused.
- Comfortable working amongst a team yet equally as driven when working alone.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage workload.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call us on 00353 860405288 in complete confidence.