17 days ago
Position: Contracts Manager
Location: Sligo and Dublin
Salary: Competitive salary and package on offer
Our client, a leading Main Contractor, with projects across Ireland which include Construction, Refurbishment and Fit-out projects, are now looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join their team.
This role will report to the Directors.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects both from a time scale & commercial prospective.
- The organisation of work programmes - including updating and tracking programmes on a two weekly basis or as required on the specific contract.
- Coordinating project and site managers on a variety of sites.
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met.
- Implement the Company's Cost & Value Management procedures.
- Ensure effective procurement and supply chain management.
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality on completion.
- Provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other staff.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
- Handle on-going issue and change management, ensure contract close-out, extension, or renewal.
- To identify under-performing projects and develop a business plan to address and manage issues effectively.
- Relevant Third level Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or the equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in a Senior role with a Main Contractor in Ireland or UK.
- Proven experience as a Contracts Manager running large scale construction and fitout projects.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the construction industry and project execution
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 3674475 in complete confidence.