Dublin, Republic of Ireland
20 days ago
Position: Contracts Manager M&E
As Contracts Manager you will be required to oversee a wide variety of projects from the start through to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within its budget
- Ensure your projects are completed on time and within its budget to the benefit of the company.
- Support and manage all site staff and ensure they have the resources to leave a professional job behind them.
- Manage your projects with acute commercial awareness to ensure:
- Early recognition of possible critical deadlines
- Claims for extras and variations
- That all disputes are resolved to the benefit of the company while maintaining a relationship with the Contractor.
- You will be required to manage multiple product installations and to this end you will be required to go through a learning curve on all our products.
- You will be responsible to complete projects at profit and finalise final accounts within a 30-day period from completion.
- Liaise with production, purchasing and drawing departments to ensure that your projects are completed in accordance with the programme.
- Through dialogue maintain a friendly and professional relationship with client / contractor at all times.
- Support and manage all site staff and ensure they have the resources to leave a professional job behind them
- You will need to understand all aspects of the contracting process, and technical building requirements - plus good commercial sense is a must. Contracts managers need to be able to establish strong working relationships with a wide range of people
- In common with all areas of management, contracts managers need to be well- organised and capable of meeting deadlines. Good maths and IT skills will also help.
- Relevant third level qualification
- Problem-Solving Abilities, Strong Organisational Skills and be Customer Service Focused.
- At least five years in a similar position
- Required to go through a learning curve on all our products
- Effective Communicator
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.