12 days ago
Position: Construction Planner/ Scheduler
Location: Dublin - Office Based Role.
Salary: Competitive salary and package on offer
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of civil, utility, and public realm works across Ireland, are now looking to recruit a Service Planner/ Scheduler to join their team in Dublin.
This role will involve dealing with enquiries and issues from existing and prospective clients via phone and email and you will be scheduling and planning the works for the Civil Teams.
- Prepare and update project programmes.
- Coordinate schedules with Site Management, Design Teams & Contractors.
- Communicate schedule status on a regular basis via meetings and reports.
- Maintaining project schedules
- Track & monitor progress
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering, Construction Management etc, or the equivalent experience working with the Civil/Construction Industry.
- Previous experience in planning projects within the Construction/Civil Industry, scheduling services/utility connections etc.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.