Pension, Health Insurance plus Vechicle
3 days ago
Position: Construction Manager
Salary: Excellent Salary & Package on offer
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of civil, utility and public realm works across Ireland, are now looking to recruit a Construction Manager for projects across Dublin.
This is a permanent role with the company who have a strong pipeline of framework projects across Ireland.
- Management of Site Agents, crews, and specialist contractors etc.
- Maintenance of the Health and Safety standards on sites.
- Management of daily and weekly site records, including progress trackers.
- Assisting the Commercial team in relation to site allocations and records.
- Site visits to confirm project scope and requirements.
- At least 5 + years' experience working on Civil, Utility, Local Authority projects etc.
- Strong experience in a Senior role, managing teams working on general civil works such as trenching, ducting & cabling, drainage flood mitigation, water/wastewater works, sewer installation, road/footpath construction etc.
- Full Irish/UK driving licence is required.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 in complete confidence.