Kilkenny, Republic of Ireland
3 months ago
Position: Construction Estimator with Joinery Experience
Salary: Neg DOE
Construction Estimator with Joinery Experience Responsibilities:
- Prepare enquiry packages including drawings and dispatch to clients.
- Check, acknowledge and log all tender documents and amendments, plus monitor tender document movements throughout the office.
- Organise copy of tender documents and amendments for appropriate parties and ensure BoQ's are copied and drawings are prepared for site visits.
- Follow up client phone calls and maintain a "live" progress schedule report.
- Ensure all documents are received and input into the estimating system.
- Prepare tender documents and revise as required.
- Maintain central tender filing system.
- Attend tender launch and mid tender review meetings, brief team on tender enquiry status and client feedback, take and issue minutes.
- Other duties as required.
Construction Estimator with Joinery Experience Requirements:
Previous experience in a similar role with a construction business.
- Tertiary construction or engineering related qualification.
- Full knowledge of construction materials, construction Methods & Technology, procurement and the local market.
- Experience within the joinery industry.
An Irish family business with 40 years of experience supplying high quality natural building materials to quality homes, developments and landscapes across Ireland and the UK.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV to Rachel Wood, , or call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.