€37000 - €48000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Position: Senior Sales Admin
Salary Neg: €37,000- €45,000+
Internal Sales & Sales Admin
Industry : Construction/ Building Products
A successful distribution company based in County Dublin are currently on the lookout for a Sales & Sales Admin individual who is motivated and driven to help provide and develop the customer base to provide long term growth.
They must have experience in working within the Engineering or Construction sectors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Use market research software to identify construction projects of interest and inputting into our CRM software.
* Carry out day-to-day sale functions, sales orders and technical advice as well as provide calls to customers.
* Liaise with customers & suppliers, build strong customer & supplier relationships ensuring that the standards are kept high.
* Managing and building relationships with multiple customers simultaneously.
* Support existing customers with product, account and billing queries as well as new customers.
* Get customer approval and sign off specs and drawings when necessary.
* Ensuring that high standards are met and that they are maintained on a daily basis.
* Liaising with Commercial Manager to ensure that all company orders are delivered and executed on time.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Jennifer today on 0858740854 or send your CV in complete confidence