Republic of Ireland
29 days ago
Position: Commissioning Engineer, CCTV, Alarms, Access
Location: Ireland, Nationwide
Salary: €50,000 - €65,000 +, Vehicle, salary is subject to experience
Are you looking to progress your career within the Security Industry in Ireland?
Elk is currently recruiting for Security Commissioning Engineers for a number of prestigious Security Firms across Ireland. You could be in a new position within 2 weeks.
The professional companies we are working with are looking for candidates with the following skillsets.
Can you do these tasks?
- To undertake the professional Commissioning of electronic security projects for both domestic and commercial firms installing products such as CCTV, Alarms & Access Control.
- To ensure that the CCTV, Alarms, Access Control installation works are completed on time and within budget.
- Sign of on commercial and domestic projects.
- To personally manage your personal vehicle and CCTV, Alarms, Access Control stock stored in your vehicle.
- Compliant with Health & Safety requirements.
- To liaise with Electrical Contractors and Customers at a local and site level.
- Customer focused and have the ability to represent the Company in a professional manner.
- To maintain the highest standards of quality at all times in relation to the installation of all CCTV, Access Control or Alarm Systems projects.
- To respond to all communications within an appropriate time.
- To use all Company property responsibly.
- To represent Company's best interests at all times.
- To be highly motivated and work on your own, with an excellent attention to detail.
Is this you?
- You will have several years' experience in the Security industry primarily installing CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms Products at a senior level wishing to progress to a commissioning role.
- Have experience as a Commissioning Engineer with a Security firm.
- Excellent understanding of current standards relating to Security Systems.
- Experience of Intruder, Intercom, Access Control and CCTV installation best practices.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Results & Quality conscious.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Career focused and have the drive to take the next step up in your career.
- Full clean driving license.
If this is you?
Send your CV today and we will call you to discuss your next role!
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene Curtis on 0598629904 in complete confidence.