7 days ago
Job Title: Commercial Systems Consultant
Location: Kildare and Surrounding Areas
Salary: DOE Plus Commission
On behalf of our well-established Kildare based client, Elk Recruitment are now looking to recruit a Commercial Systems Consultant to work within the electronic fire and security industry.
To develop new sales leads, grow the client base and provide confirmed sales orders across the company's product offerings of ELECTRONIC (Fire & Security) SYSTEMS: Intruder Alarms - CCTV - Access Control - Fire Alarm Systems and all associate business.
To develop new sales leads, grow the client base and provide confirmed sales orders across the company's product offerings of SECURITY GUARDING STATIC: Key Holding - Mobile Patrols - Static Guards and all associate business.
Must possess the necessary skill, experience and product knowledge to undertake the sales tasks of systems and security guard placings and monitoring contracts.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- To provide on-site sales/marketing services as set out under the three categories of B2B as set out under 'Job Purpose' above to new and existing clients. The sale system function will extend to include add-ons and any specialised units that may need to be factored in to successfully complete system sales orders specifications.
- Prospecting, on-site cold calling and networking to source new business across the three sales category disciplines as noted above. Solicit referrals from the existing client base, networking and from scheduled company sales presentations undertaken with clients.
- Conduct site surveys and provide the required technical information to assist in the quotation of all works; giving due consideration to all applicable security, fire and health & safety risk factors. Identify, define and propose system security requirements and security guard placings (when applicable to do so).
- To provide properly priced and detailed system quotations for perspective clients, with a full analysis breakdown of allocated equipment/parts and a contribution of man labour days applicable and lead in time envisaged.
- To represent the company and the brand in a professional manner by being punctual for pre-scheduled appointments, attired properly, possessing excellent communication skills and understanding and respecting the confidentiality of the CSC B2B client relationship.
- To be familiar with the company's security systems across applications for Fire & Security devices, Access Control and Door Entry Systems, Emergency Lighting, Fire Extinguishers and Allied Products, CCTV Systems and intercommunication systems used for Life Safety and property protection purposes to the required standards and regulations in each category.
- Carry out any other associated specific tasks allied to the business of the company as deemed appropriate by the directors and management of the company.
- To be proficient in design drawings and modification of proposed systems such that clients can identify and understand, be used for quotations and that the System Engineers can follow for installation purposes.
- Prepare structured and comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancements. Prepare structured sales and marketing strategies with a view to enhancing the brand on line, locally and nationally.
- Complete all sales and administration work documentation as set out with the company's back office procedures. This task should be done electronically where possible.
- Attend the company's weekly/monthly sales/admin management meeting, having providing the completed management report for the role of Commercial Systems Consultant.
- Ensure that all Sales Orders are fully complainant for company and customer authorisation and that the company credit terms and deposit terms are properly noted. To assist (on request) with the collection of accounts and managing out any potential order/insulation issues between the company and the client.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene Curtis on 00353 87 6341327 in complete confidence.