Cork, Republic of Ireland
€50000 - €60000 per annum
24 days ago
Position: Commercial Division Manager - Facades, windows and doors
Salary: Neg DOE + Transport
The Commercial Division Manager will liaise with customers, sales teams, suppliers and architects.
Commercial Division Manager - Facades Responsibilities:
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, dealers and architects and generate sales through this interaction
- Prepare/ Oversee all domestic and commercial contracts
- Attend site/architect/customer meetings.
- Oversee any AutoCAD details to get sign off from the architect / client
- Analyse tenders and project requirements with team to establish best product to use for specific projects
- Prepare material list for ordering all metal and accessories for each supplier
- Meet with suppliers to negotiate price, specification, lead times and any quality issues
- Attend site to measure, and agree any installation details.
- Prepare site specific Method and Safety statements before installation commences
- Organise delivery to site and schedule fitters to install product and measure additional flashings etc
- Liaise/ Supervise installations team to make sure all products are being fitted to a high quality
- Prepare and submit stage payment claims and follow up until full payments received
- Organise to get any snags completed to ensure payment of outstanding monies
- Track projects and advise accounts when and how much to invoice clients for
- Prepare reports for Board meetings and other meetings when required
- Work with the HR department with any issues with your team
- Work with the Marketing department with any marketing needs that arise
- To comply with all statutory and legal requirements and Health & Safety, Fire, Hygiene and Employment, ensuring that you are fully aware and practice the company's policies and procedures in these important areas.
- To attend any meetings and training sessions when required to by Management.
- To maintain at all times a good working relationship with your fellow workers and Management.
Commercial Division Manager - Facades Requirements:
- A proven record of success in senior level commercial management.
- Leadership skills and people management experience essential.
- Proven ability to drive sales growth within the industry
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers, suppliers, dealers and architects/ clients.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence
Facade Company providing both domestic and commercial services to the Irish market.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV to Rachel Wood, , or call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.