12 days ago
Position: Civil Site Agent
Location: South East Region
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of civil, utility and residential construction services across Ireland, are now looking to recruit a Site Agent for Civil and Utility projects across the South East Region.
- Management of direct labour, subcontractors, and specialist contractors.
- Maintenance of the Health and Safety standards on sites.
- Management of daily and weekly site records, including progress trackers.
- Assisting the Commercial team in relation to site allocations and records.
- Site visits to confirm project scope and requirements.
- At least 5 + years' experience working on Civil, Utility, Local Authority projects etc.
- Experience in trenchless techniques for in-situ sewer rehabilitation would be beneficial.
- A strong knowledge of water, wastewater and sewer network surveying would be an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of gravity sewers and pressurised pipelines.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.