Republic of Ireland
17 days ago
Position: Civil Foreman / Site Agents
Salary: Competitive Salary & Package including vehicle
At Elk Recruitment we are always on the lookout for experienced Civil Foremen and Site Agents to work with our prestigious clients on porjects across Ireland.
- Management of direct labour, subcontractors, and specialist contractors.
- Maintenance of the Health and Safety standards on sites.
- Management of daily and weekly site records, including progress trackers.
- Assisting the Commercial team in relation to site allocations and records.
- 5+ years' experience working within the Civil Industry in Ireland or UK
- Previous experience in a similar position working on Civil, Infrastructure, Utility (Irish Water, ESB), Local Authority projects etc.
- Strong experience in general civil works such as groundworks, trenching, ducting & cabling, drainage, flood mitigation, sewer installation, road/footpath construction etc.
- Full Irish/UK/EU driving licence.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.