about 1 year ago
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, an established contractor, offer design, construction and commissioning solutions for the water and wastewater industry in both Ireland and UK.
This role will be joining an already established team.
- Identify, track and tender opportunities and leads.
- Liaising with a range of teams including the bid team, design team, estimating and project delivery teams and stakeholders.
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all elements are included in the final price to the customer.
- Take offs preparation.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process including the preparation of risk registers.
- Contributing to the written and technical proposal - both in terms of content and presentation.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar.
- 2+ years working in a similar role working on Civil and/or Utility projects.
- Experience of working on bids from opportunity identification through to bid submission.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, Project)
- Preference is for candidates to have knowledge of Estimating tools such as CCS and Conquest.
- Possess sound commercial understanding and risk management skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.