15 days ago
Position: Civil Site Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of civil, utility and public realm works across Ireland, are now looking to recruit a Civil Site Engineer for a project in Wexford.
This is a permanent role with the company who have a strong pipeline of works in the Southeast region.
- Setting-out, surveying site
- Ensuring the highest Health and Safety standards are implemented throughout site
- Checking plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients, and other staff on site.
- Civil Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Preferably experience working on Civil, drainage and utility projects.
- Experience in setting-out on site using Total Station, GPS etc.
- Full Driving Licence is required for this role based on location.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.