Civil Site Agent
2 months ago
Position: Civil Site Agent
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of civil, utility and public realm works across Ireland, are now looking to recruit a Civil Site Agent for projects in Dublin.
This is a permanent role with the company who have a strong pipeline of framework projects in Dublin.
- Management of direct labour, subcontractors, and specialist contractors.
- Maintenance of the Health and Safety standards on sites.
- Management of daily and weekly site records, including progress trackers.
- Assisting the Commercial team in relation to site allocations and records.
- Site visits to confirm project scope and requirements.
- At least 5 + years' experience working on Civil, Utility, Local Authority projects etc.
- Strong experience in general civil works such as trenching, ducting & cabling, drainage flood mitigation, sewer installation, road/footpath construction etc.
- Full Irish/UK driving licence
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.