11 months ago
Position: Project Manager
Location: North Dublin
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
Our client is trusted provider of Heavy Plant-based Civil Engineering works solutions to their leading constructors and clients in Ireland and are currently seeking a Project Manager with 5+ years' experience working on large scale civil projects.
- Managing project budgets to ensure they do not exceed the budgeted amount
- Managing daily operations of construction projects from start to finish, including communicating with subcontractors and vendors about any issues that may arise during the course of the project.
- Gather client input and make recommendations on design elements and materials to be used in the project.
- Managing the hiring of contractors, subcontractors, architects, and engineers as needed to complete the project on time and within budget
- Ensuring that all building codes and ordinances are followed throughout the construction process.
- Estimating costs and managing budgets for projects using computer software such as Excel or Access
- Coordinating with architects and engineers on project design issues and problem solving.
- Managing all aspects of construction projects from start to finish, including scheduling and budgeting for materials and labour costs as well as ensuring that all phases of construction are completed according to schedule
- Coordinating with clients to address any concerns or issues about the project during its development phase.
- Civil Engineer/Construction Management Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years +' experience with Main Contractor in Ireland.
- Previous design and project management experience.
- Good I.T. Skills, including Microsoft Office/Excel and Microsoft Project.
- The ability to make decisions under pressure and use your initiative
- Good leadership skills to motivate and direct your team
- Excellent organisational skills to use your resources to ensure deadlines are met and the project budget is maintained.
- Full clean driving license.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Vartika today on 059 915 8975 in complete confidence.