17 days ago
Position: Civil Project Manager
Location: Dublin, Meath, Kildare, Wicklow
Salary: Excellent Salary & Package on offer.
- Are you an experienced Civil Site Agent/Manager looking for the next step up in your career?
- Do you have strong experience working on Utility/ Road Projects in Ireland or UK?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then this role is for you!
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of Civil & Utility projects, are now looking to recruit a Civil Project Manager for projects across Dublin and surrounding counties.
- Managing all works on the project, including scheduling, budgeting, and resource allocation.
- Maintenance of the Health and Safety standards on sites.
- Management of daily and weekly site records, including progress trackers.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients, contractors, consultants etc.
- Degree qualified in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or the relevant experience.
- Previous experience working on Utility (Water, Power) and Road projects in Ireland or UK.
- Strong knowledge of Civil processes, techniques, best practices, codes, and regulations
- Full Irish/UK driving licence is required.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.