Republic of Ireland
€35000 - €60000 per annum
12 days ago
Position: Civil Engineers - Graduate/Junior to Senior Level
Salary: Great Salary & Package Offered
At Elk Recruitment we are always on the lookout for Civil Engineers of all levels to work with our prestigious clients.
Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
- Regularly checking and surveying of ongoing work
- Check/understand Specifications, Drawings, and other Contract Documents
- Setting out, levelling, and surveying the site in accordance with the Drawings and Specification
- Preparing As-built drawings, technical reports, site diary
- Liaise with consultants, subcontractors, site supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
Civil Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Good technical ability
- Strong setting-out skills and the ability to supervise Junior Engineers
- Experienced in the preparation of technical reports.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have full clean Irish/UK/EU Drivers Licence
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.