about 1 month ago
Position: Security Industry Service Coordinator
Salary: Neg DOE
- Prepare Weekly Schedules for Service Technicians
- Day-to-day planning of service engineers.
- Review Service Reports received from Technicians and decide on one of the following: Close out the call as complete.
- Instruct the assistant to prepare a quotation for the customer for further materials or labour required to complete the call.
- Instruct the assistant to order materials to complete calls under warranty.
- Decide if a claim needs to be made from our suppliers for faulty materials and if so, instruct the Assistant to process the claim.
- Meet weekly with the Senior Manager to discuss Service Reports.
- Submit Invoicing/Receipts Report to the Accounts Assistant at the end of each month.
- Stay up to date on industry standards and any new innovations, materials, tools, and/or processes that can benefit the company.
- Manage productivity and man-hour usage for live reports to Senior Manager.
- Minimum 1 year's previous experience in scheduling/ planning/ service administration.
- Excellent communication skills in customer service and experience working as a company team member.
- Ability to fulfill the company's standards and values when performing scheduling tasks.
- Display kindness and be open to providing scheduling accommodations to customers, clients, or staff.
- Have an eye for detail and organization.
- Ability to perform more than one task at a time and solve problems quickly.
- Schedule project timelines in order to predict the finish date for larger projects.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.