13 days ago
Job Title: CCTV and Automation Engineer
Elk is currently recruiting for Field Service Engineers (Automatic Gates and Security and Fire Alarms) for their client who provide custom built security solutions to the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.
This role involves carrying out the maintenance, repairs and installation of automatic gates and security alarm systems for customers, consisting of new installations, planned preventative/scheduled maintenance and unscheduled emergency repairs to products which include:
- Automatic Shopfront doors
- Roller Shutters
- Rapid Roll Doors
- Sectional Overhead Doors
- Good mechanical and electronic aptitude an advantage
- Experience with hand tools and power tools
- Previous experience working with gate automation and security an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines - good time keeping essential
- Work on their own initiative and at sites
- Diligent with health and safety
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene Curtis on 0598629904 in complete confidence.