Kildare, Republic of Ireland
£35000 - £50000 per annum
12 days ago
01 Nov 00:00
Role: CAD Technician / Draftsperson
Location: Castledermot, Co. Kildare
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: €35k - €50k Depending on Experience
Why is this company different?
My client, a progressive and full-service Scaffolding Supplier and Consultancy, is currently seeking a CAD Technician / Draftsperson to join their growing team. This company has enjoyed previous success on some large and impressive projects in the UK which recently included Big Ben!
Now in Ireland, the company is winning tenders for recognisable historic buildings and projects. As a result of this growing success they are seeking a new and enthusiastic candidate to join the team.
The successful Candidate will be required to assist with projects from Planning to Guiding Execution and Wind Down, while working alongside experienced scaffolding professionals and other members of the team.
This role is nearly entirely office based but would require the candidate to have their own full Irish drivers' licence, as it is not easily accessible by public transport.
CAD Technician Requirements
- Have at least 1 years' experience in AutoCAD
- Previous knowledge of GRAITEC not essential but an advantage
- Knowledge/experience of Dynamic Blocks in AutoCAD
- Self-motivated and tech-savvy
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Able to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Full Irish drivers' licence
- Due to the urgent requirement in filling this position, only candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in Ireland will be considered
If you have any interest in this role, please call Eilise in Elk for a chat on 0599176301 / 0861422755 or email