12 days ago
Position: CAD Technician
Salary: Competitive salary and package on offer
Our client, a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor, who provide a range of civil, utility and public realm works across Ireland, are now looking to recruit CAD Technician to join their team in Dublin.
- Production of as-built drawings.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and project specifications while preparing drawings.
- Manage documentation of drawings and related project files.
- Assist the project team in construction and post-construction data compilation.
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role, with experience working on Civil and Utility projects.
- Possess strong skills in the use of CAD to produce detailed and accurate technical drawings for Civil and Utility services.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.