about 1 month ago
Position: Autocad Technician
Location: Dublin 16
Salary: Neg DOE
A great opportunity for a Skilled AutoCad Technician to join a progressive engineering company
- Review drawings and propose design solutions.
- Assist estimating in providing design solutions at enquiry stage.
- Review programme with Contracts Manager and agree design / procurement programme.
- Visit site as required, assisting with contract / site management.
- Keep abreast of product and system developments.
- Ensure good economical design, encouraging standardisation of details, to achieve best use of available resources.
- Prepare approval drawings and achieve approved status.
- Prepare material schedules.
- Send out purchase requisitions.
- Liaise with consultants.
- Prepare Design Safety Risk Assessments.
- Prepare installation drawings / instructions.
- Resolve technical difficulties.
- Co-operate with preparation of valuations.
- Must be proficient and AutoCad and Bluebeam
- Must have Design experience
- Portfolio to illustrate previous work
- Technically competent
- Planning/scheduling, meeting deadlines
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 0203 915 8972 in complete confidence.