9 days ago
Position: Sales /Business Development Manager
Location: Leinster / East Coast
Salary: Neg DOE
You will be joining a dedicated Sales team that has built long term customer relationships and continue to develop the sale and service of products across the country.
- Responsible for sales of products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy.
- Achieve both qualitative and quantitative sales targets in a profitable way: order growth, revenues, profitability, market share and customer satisfaction.
- Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- 3+ years in a sales and/or technical role essential
- 3+ years' experience in the construction and/or plumbing sector is required
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced / competitive environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Adaptable, self-driven and team oriented
- Sales and/or technical: 3 years (required)
- Construction and/or plumbing sector: 3 years (preferred)
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 0203 915 8972 in complete confidence.