Dublin South, Dublin
€50000 - €60000 per annum
13 days ago
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Package: €50-60k (depending on exp.), company car, phone, laptop, pension & death in service benefit (upon completion of probation).
Our client are a market leader in the provision of supply, installation and of the following products. Glazed Screens & Doors, Fire Resistant Glazing Systems, Facades & Window Systems, Steel Security Doors, Door Hardware, Automatic Doors, Movable Walls.
As Business Development Manager, this role is responsible for the ongoing development of existing business and seeking out new business opportunities for the Service and Maintenance Division. The role is required to assist the Business Development Director to develop, coordinate and implement plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities. Allied to this role will be responsible to help identify a new market opportunity, reaching out to new clients, optimising sales and ensuring client satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the existing team in the development and implementation of the business sales strategy.
- Develop and maintain relationships at senior levels with existing customers (end-users, FM companies, maintenance managers and building owners).
- To assist the Sales Team in reaching out to new clients, identify their needs and fulfill using the Company's product portfolio and services.
- Ensure business's orders intake and pipeline (QTS) is always at a level to deliver the budgeted sales for given periods (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Define market/new business opportunities, present to the Business Development Director. Once approved, help develop and convert to robust & customer segments.
- Assist in identifying and developing the right competencies in the division to successfully address market needs in chosen markets and customer segments.
- Support and promote cross-selling of the complete the Company's product portfolio (product and geographical) to maximize the Company's sales on all projects.
- Ensure the data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM solution and other sales management systems.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external business reviews.
- Attend industry functions, association events and conferences.
- Other duties as required to fulfil the role.
- 5yrs+ experience with a service background preferably in construction.
- Proven business development manager who is used to working to targets.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through the generation of leads.
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry.
If the above role is of interested to you feel free to give Noelle a call on 0860483963 to discuss the role in more detail.