Republic of Ireland
29 days ago
Position: Business Development Executive (Construction Industry)
Location: Remote / Leinster
Salary: DOE Plus Commission
Elk Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive on behalf of our client, who are a developer and marketer of Enterprise-Wide Project Management and ERP software for the construction market, placing specific focus on subcontractor trades.
The client sell a complete SQL based solution that can be implemented on resident or cloud-based servers. The candidate will be responsible for driving net new revenue as well as expanding existing customer relationships within an assigned territory. There is capacity to do part of the role remotely, with the greater part of the role being on the road.
Business Development Executive Qualities:
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Can work well remotely and independently
- Comfortable in a decentralized organizational structure
- Experienced in enterprise software, and/or cloud, SaaS sales
- Strong familiarization with manufacturing or services relevant to the construction industry
- Proven track record of quick learning
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Actively manage a group of assigned and unassigned new opportunities.
- Build relationships with key decision makers at opportunity accounts.
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy within the assigned territory, deliver pipeline development, acquire new customers and grow revenue
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Serve as a trusted advisor to understand your customer's desired business outcomes and propose appropriate solutions.
- Provide a complete solution of software, service and support to ensure customer success
- Work to drive awareness and attend webinars, demos, trade shows and other marketing related events
- Devote time to internal training/certification to achieve greater sales skills and product knowledge through self-study
Business Development Executive Requirements
- Experience in a business development role (5 years + required)
- Generating proposals, quotations and invoices experience (required)
- Must be able to travel throughout Ireland and UK
- Construction Industry Sales or work experience (5 years + preferred)
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 or 0598629904 in complete confidence.