Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£90000 - £100000 per annum + car phone laptop pension etc
10 days ago
Job Title: Business Development Director
Package: €90-100k (depending on exp.), company car, phone, laptop, pension & death in service benefit (upon completion of probation).
Our Client are a market leader in the provision of supply, installation and of the following products. Glazed Screens & Doors, Fire Resistant Glazing Systems, Facades & Window Systems, Steel Security Doors, Door Hardware, Automatic Doors, Movable Walls.
They are currently recruiting for a Business Development Director to manage their Sales Team.
Reporting to Managing Director
Number of direct reports - 6
As Director of Business Development, this role is responsible for the ongoing development of existing business and seeking out new business opportunities for the organisation. The role is required to help develop, coordinate and implement plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities. Allied to this role will be responsible to help identify a new market opportunity, reaching out to new clients, optimising sales and ensuring client satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take ownership for developing and implementing the business sales strategy.
- Develop and maintain relationships at senior levels with existing customers (Architects, Contractors and Specifiers). Ensure that the relevant introductions (with Colleagues) are made to grow the business contact network.
- You will lead and influence a successful and experienced team of Business development managers and ensure that they achieve their own divisional objectives.
- Use product knowledge and market expertise to network both internally and externally, in order to build key relationships and increase business volumes.
- To assist the Sales Team in setting performance goals, KPI's and reaching out to new clients, identify their full need and fulfill using the Company's product portfolio.
- Ensure business's orders intake and pipeline (QTS) is always at a level to deliver the budgeted sales for given periods (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Ensure that the product portfolio of the business is always aligned with the market requirements.
- Define market/new business opportunities, present to the Operations Board for approval. Once approved, help develop and convert to robust & customer segments.
- Support and promote cross-selling of the complete the Companies product portfolio (product and geographical) to maximise their sales on all projects.
- Ensure the data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM solution and other sales management systems.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external business reviews.
- Attend industry functions, association events and conferences.
- Other duties as required to fulfill the role.
- 10+yrs experience in the construction industry
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills
- Ability to lead and manage people
If the above role is of interest to you give me a call on 0860483963 for a confidential chat.