Monaghan, Republic of Ireland
£30000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
18 Feb 00:00
Job Title: Business Analyst
With over 20 years' experience in the industry our client has expanded their works across many sectors, including Retail & Commercial, Hotel & Leisure, Pharma & Industrial, Health & Education and Residential. With long standing relationships with many clients, Our client Contracts prides ourselves on our ability to deliver high quality projects within time and budget. Having completed work on many landmark projects including the Aviva Stadium, UCD Science Centre and The O2 Intercontinental Hotel to name but a few, we strive to maintain our position as the market-leader. We are currently working on projects in Ireland, the UK and Mainland Europe.
- Work in conjunction with Systems & Productivity Director to identify business opportunities and prioritise efforts.
- Conduct GAP analysis identifying key areas of risk to the Business.
- Provide independent and unbiased critical analysis ensuring outcomes and deliverables align with the business strategy, service vision and business architecture.
- Research and document current state processes and apply appropriate changes to support business needs.
- Identify internal process opportunities and initiate strategic plans.
- Work with and at times lead functional teams and stakeholders in order to deliver business and process improvements across both major change programmes and smaller projects.
- Facilitate meetings and prepare documentation using agile methodologies.
- Consult and collaborate with team to understand the work effort for a requirement and communicate any compromises or risk to the designers and product owners and adjust satisfy all parties.
- Take a lead role in use of Business Analytics tools in order to aid and improve decision making processes across functions.
- Work closely with Systems Development team to ensure integrity of data used through analytics tools.
- University degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years' experience
- Finance/ accounting / taxation knowledge
- Experience in a business partnering role would be advantageous, but not essential. Experience as a financial analyst, management accountant or similar would also be a good fit. Experience working in an accountancy firm would also be of interest with experience in corporate finance of particular appeal.
- Proficient in use of BI tools
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical and report-writing
- Relationship building and influencing
- Commercial acumen
If this role is of interest to you please feel free to send your CV today or contact us on 0851563377