11 days ago
Position: Building Surveyor
Location: Kildare/ Meath/ Wicklow/ Dublin/ Offaly
Salary: Very Competitive Salary and Package on offer
Our client is an Irish owned business with over 20 years' experience and specialises in the diagnostics, treatment and monitoring of penetrating damp and mould issues in buildings across Ireland.
My client works with a range of clients such as Tier 1/Main Building Contractors, HSE, Government Departments, Architectural firms etc. consulting and carrying out full property surveys on a range of buildings (new and old) that include domestic, commercial, apartment blocks etc.
- Carrying out in-depth, full property inspections on both new and old buildings.
- Preparing comprehensive reports on all surveys completed.
- Manage, monitor, and planning surveys and all associated works included.
- Liaising with different departments; Operations, Administration, Senior Management.
- Ensuring compliance with current Building Controls, company policies and procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Building Surveying, or the equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role, carrying out full, on-site surveying of buildings.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the current Building Regulations in Ireland is a must have.
- Good computer skills, Office 365 is essential.
- Full Irish/UK Drivers licence is essential.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Vartika today on 059 915 8975 in complete confidence.