Building Services Engineer
12 days ago
Position: Building Services Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, one of Ireland's leading construction companies, is currently looking for a Building Services Engineer. This role is based on projects in Dublin.
- Ensure building services are managed and coordinated from design to installation to handover.
- Collaborate with design team, subcontractors and project managers to organise effective flow of M&E installations in conjunction with other construction activities.
- Produce O&M manuals.
- Inspecting installation work to ensure quality compliance is maintained.
- Relevant third level qualification.
- 2+ years in a similar role.
- Experience working with a Main Contractor on commercial, industrial or pharmaceutical projects is desirable.
- Strong IT skills and AutoCAD knowledge.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Lisa today on 059 915 8977 in complete confidence.