BMS Controls Service Engineer
11 days ago
Position: BMS Controls Service Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
- Proficiency in programming with Cylon and/or Tridium a distinct advantage
- Knowledge in other systems also an
- Be Client facing with good communication skills
- Must be electrically qualified with HVAC
- Work will involve mainly service and maintenance works but there will be some Installation, commissioning of Building Management
- Should be pro-active and be able to work under own
- Should be familiar and be able to adhere to site rules and Health & Safety policies.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Electrically qualified
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in BMS systems and programming.
- Team player with good time keeping and communication Positive attitude essential.
Package: Excellent and competitive Package for the right candidate. Career progression prospects with a major international player in HVAC systems.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.