11 months ago
Position: BIM Technicians
Salary: Neg DOE
On behalf of our client, a Consulting Engineering Company we are seeking a BIM Technician
BIM Technicians Responsibilities:
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
- BIM MEP Modelling across Mechanical and Electrical Services.
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Using Revit MEP for drawing production including General Arrangements, Sections and Detail Views. Run clash detection on models and generate clash detection reports.
- Resolve clashes across Mechanical and Electrical Services using Revit software.
BIM Technicians Requirements:
Recognised formal training course in Revit MEP, supported by an Appropriate Certificate and or Diploma.
The candidates should possess excellent communication skills and have at least 2 years' experience working in the role of BIM Technician/Information Author within a team of technicians and engineers and hold a recognised qualification in BIM.
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV and we can call to discuss further. Or feel free to contact Helen on 086 0405288 or email for more information.