12 days ago
24 May 00:00
Position: BIM / CAD Technician
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Work across a wide range of projects within a technical office environment, combined with site-based support, using industry leading project delivery systems and the latest technologies available. Projects include large scale Commercial/ Industrial/Healthcare/ Educational/ Residential
BIM / CAD Technician Responsibilities:
- Assist with design of product to suit specific site requirements/ installations
- Prepare any AutoCAD details that are requested
- Produce details, hand sketches, performance-based specifications, correspondence.
BIM / CAD Technician Requirements:
- Hold a Third level qualification in this field.
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience in Residential, Commercial, Educational and Healthcare Industrial or MEP projects.
- Portfolio to illustrate previous work
- Strong Technical and interpersonal skills.
- Experience and knowledge of Revit or a similar BIM style 3D modelling package
- Technically competent,
- Planning/scheduling, meeting deadlines,
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.