BIM Coordinator - Cork - Limerick - Dublin
11 days ago
Position: BIM Coordinator
Locations: Cork - Limerick - Dublin
Salary: Competitive salary and package on offer
Our client, a Tier 1 Main Contractor with projects across Ireland, are now recruiting for experienced BIM Coordinators to join their teams on projects in Cork, Limerick and Dublin.
- Identify technical requirements, software packages and BIM standards to be delivered by each team member.
- Implementing and maintain the BIM Execution Plan and ensuring all team members adhere to the BIM Execution Plan.
- Monitor the uploading of information models and ensure they are compliant with the BIM execution plan.
- Taking full responsibility for the BIM process on the project.
- Report & recording progress, recording BIM Models and status of the project.
- Establish quality control procedures to check all models are accurate and the level of model definition is appropriate for each project stage.
- Identify and document clashes between different models using Navisworks Manage, and chair clash detection meetings with other parties to the contract, including design consultants and sub-contractors.
- Third level Qualification
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working for a main contractor is preferable.
- Proficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Navisworks, AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Revit Architecture
- Strong knowledge of BIM procedures & protocols
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.