12 days ago
Position: BER Assessor
Salary: Competitive compensation with excellent packages
Our client, an SEAI registered company who provide deep retrofit design services, Building Energy Rating certification (BER) and technical assessments for homeowners, as well as provides energy audits, Non-domestic BER certification and building regulations compliance certification to the new build market are now looking to recruit a Senior BER Assessor to join their team in Cork.
- Complete domestic surveys, prepare home energy assessment/ energy audits with recommendations for full deep energy upgrades.
- Organise workloads and set up site visits as allocated.
- Complete pre-works surveys on properties and publish pre-works BER.
- Prepare energy audits/home energy assessments detailing path to full deep retrofit or eligibility for heat pump installation.
- Prepare post works BER in line with SEAI requirements.
- Liaise with clients and contractors as necessary.
- Update project management systems
- Must have QQI Level 6 course - BER Rating of Dwellings and must be either registered with the SEAI as a BER Assessor/eligible to register with the SEAI.
- A minimum of two years relevant experience
- Have one or more of the following qualifications: Construction Trade or a Level 7 Qualification in a Building Construction related course.
- Working knowledge of the DEAP 4.2 software which is used by BER Assessors.
- Knowledge of Irish building regulations, materials of construction and building services
- Must have a full, clean Irish drivers' licence for this role.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.