Dublin, Republic of Ireland
4 months ago
Job Title: Associate Director / Senior Project Manager
Salary: Neg Doe
Construction Project Manager required to manage and work on relocation, expansion and renovation projects within its Client's EMEA offices. This management position has administrative, operational, financial and management accountability for construction management programs and activities in the region.
- Participate and develop plans for continuous improvements and be accountable within a budget
- Translate the Clients culture and values into the workplace and built environment
- Ensure the look and feel of the offices are consistent with global standards whilst respecting local culture
- Work with the Real Estate team to develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders including, Audio Visual, Security, Events, Finance, Legal, HR and Culinary teams
- Plan, organize, direct, and coordinate the full range of duties related to construction projects in EMEA
- This person must be independent, flexible and creative to respond to customers and projects as they may occur
- University degree or equivalent experience in related area
- 7+ years design-related and/or project management experience
- Mechanical and Electrical Experience is an advantage
- Experience in an EMEA support capacity on a design and construction role
- Experience working with global teams managing projects, overseeing and directing the work of others in multiple locations in a service oriented environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Excellent planning and decision-making ability to define and meet performance requirements
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong level of computer literacy and knowledge of key packages to produce reports, etc. - AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project
- Travel will be an essential criterion for this role.
Please contact Noelle on 086 0483963 or to discuss in confidence.