16 days ago
Role: Architectural Technologists
Our client is a leading Architectural Technology, Engineering & Planning practice who deliver complex construction projects to clients, in the private, public and multinational sectors.
- Excellent technical design ability
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Proficiency with Revit
- Experience working on large residential developments
- Proficiency in preparing tender packages
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Planning and Building Regulations
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Minimum 5+ years experience
- The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- Level of proficiency in preparing DAC Applications.
- Level of proficiency Fire Cert Applications.
- Level of proficiency with NBS Specification.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary (doe)
- Free parking
- Mileage & expenses
- Accredited CPD program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare Contribution
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Marie today on 0830104097 in complete confidence.