Dublin, Republic of Ireland
18 days ago
Position: Architectural Technician
Salary: Neg DOE plus benefits
The CAD designer will liaise with all parties to ensure that the drawings that are produced are to the necessary requirements for each project. This position has the potential to lead to a more senior role within a period of time, candidates with a serious focus on career progression need apply.
CAD Designer Responsibilities:
- Design of product to suit specific site requirements/ installations
- Prepare/ Oversee any AutoCAD details that are required to get sign off from the architect / client
- Produce details, hand sketches, performance-based specifications, correspondence.
- Work directly with clients, architects, contractors, and supply chain.
- Manage several small to mid-sized projects running in parallel.
- Assist/support senior staff in developing solutions for various buildings.
- Support staff members on various design techniques, codes & standards, your knowledge, and experience.
CAD Designer Requirements:
- Degree in architecture/structural engineering/architectural technology/sustainability or building physics preferable not essential
- 2+ years exp in Shop Drawings and Detailing
- Portfolio of small to medium scale commercial projects.
- Strong Technical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit are essential. Rhino, 3Ds Max or Sketchup is preferable.
- Adobe Design Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Commercial, high-rise, residential builds,
- Technically competent,
- Planning/scheduling, meeting deadlines,
Industry leader within the building products / Architectural arena
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV today and one of our consultants will contact you in complete confidence.