6 days ago
Role: Refrigeration Engineer
Our client a specialist in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning, have an exciting opportunity for a Refrigeration Engineer with experience with AC plant, to work as part of the service, installation and maintenance team based in the Leinster area.
- Must be motivated and able to work off their own initiative
- Experience in a maintenance/service environment
- An air conditioning or HVAC apprenticeship would be beneficial
- A City & Guilds Level 2 award in F-Gas Regulation 2079 or equivalent
- A full clean driving Licence
- The ability to work as part of a call-out rota as required
*Company vehicle and smart device provided.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 in complete confidence.