7 months ago
Position: Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineer
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
The Job: Working on site, you will be expected to perform service, fault finding and maintenance on refrigeration AC systems and HVAC systems
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance of air conditioning, refrigeration and HVAC systems.
- Communicate with management regarding the status of work orders.
- Trouble shoot, determine the root cause and correct technical issues.
- Conduct all duties in accordance with Company and Client Health and Safety Procedures, Policies and Safe System of Work.
- F-Gas Cat-1 2079 or equivalent certificate in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Good knowledge of refrigeration systems.
- Knowledge of a pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage.
- Have a good knowledge of Health & Safety requirements.
- Must have a full clean driving licence.
- Must be available to work out of hours as required.
- Occasional travel and overnight stays may be requirement.
- Ability to trouble shoot, determine the root cause and correct technical issues in an effective and timely manner using fault finding and problem-solving techniques.
- Self-motivated, professional and be willing to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Strong customer focus with good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.